11.16.2007

More recently...

Luke, Jackson, and I at Rivermont's All Hallows Eve Party. I was one half of the duo who came up with all the booths and activities for this party and coordinated volunteers, and by the time of this picture I was worn out! We had a great time though and we met lots of new folks from our community who came by for the food, fun, and games. Jackson decorated our senior pastor's "beard" with cheese puffs. Playing games, dressing up, eating and drinking sugar all day...who doesn't love this holiday? Shane's 32nd birthday was Oct. 30. Luke asked that we make dad a green cake, so imagine a green cake under that chocolate icing. My first attempt at pumpkin carving went pretty well. Luke wanted a scary one, and I think I delivered. Shane was actually a little concerned that our neighbors would think we are mean because of our scary pumpkin =) Grrrr

No comments: