2.13.2007

Give Credit Where Credit Is Due

I messed up. I updated my blog and managed to mess up Shane's blog and my blog at the same time. I used our joint email account to update and sign in, and I didn't think about the fact that Shane used the same email as his identity. So blogger.com thinks both blogs belong to one and the same person. My profile is on his blog, and his name is on all my posts. If you are thoroughly confused about all of this, so are we. Hopefully we'll get it figured out soon. Totally unrelated tangent...Luke loves bananas. I mean, he LOVES bananas. He has eaten at least one banana every day since he was six months old when he started on mashed bananas and baby cereal. Some days he eats two. I figure he is closing in on about a thousand bananas consumed. Now Jackson is eating one every morning as well. We go through about two bunches a week. And, if you are wondering, neither of them seems to suffer any ill effects on their digestive systems. I am so thankful for bananas. They require no preparation, are healthy, tasty, and not that messy. Speaking of bananas, please read my favorite story about bananas by Shane's friend Jeremy Huggins.

No comments: